- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A spacious & well-presented semi-detached house occupying a very good location in the desirable semi-rural village of Slaugham. Freehold. EPC 'E'. Council Tax Band 'D'.
- With renovated & extended, bright & airy accommodation with fine outlook over its lovely large garden & countryside beyond.
- Entrance hall, semi open plan living/dining kitchen with modern units & trifold doors to garden, utility room, cloaks/shower room.
- To the first floor, principal ensuite double bedroom with lovely outlook, second double bedroom with ensuite cloakroom. To the second floor, third double bedroom with great views & ensuite bathroom.
- Pretty South-West facing landscaped garden overlooking & backing onto neighbouring countryside.
- Private driveway with parking for two cars & access to small garage/workshop/studio.
**Sold by HJ Burt**
Chilmans comprises a very well presented and appealing semi-detached house believed to have been built between the 1930's and 1950's and occupying a sought-after location at the centre of the very desirable semi-rural village of Slaugham. The property has been renovated and improved by the owners' family within the last 7 years to offer well presented and modernised accommodation with bright and airy rooms benefitting from upvc double glazing and pretty outlook over the garden, village and countryside beyond.