- LOT 2 of 3 LOTS: Land with frontage to Peacocks Lane and Cray’s Lane, extending to approx. 7.15 acres. (2.89 Ha). Offers in Excess of £120,000.
- Freehold land for sale as a whole or in up to three lots. An attractive block of former arable land into grass leys and extending overall to approx. 19.71 acres (7.98 Ha) and divided in to three fields with part road frontage to Peacocks Lane and part to Cray’s Lane.
- LOT 1: Land adjoining Peacocks Lane, extending to approx. 7.28 acres (2.95 Ha). Offers in Excess of £120,000
- LOT 2A: Land with frontage to Cray’s Lane, extending to approx. 5.28 acres (2.14 Ha). Offers in Excess of £90,000
- Attractive rural location with fine views over adjoining countryside.
LOT 2 of THREE LOTS: An attractive block of pasture land in a good rural location at Goose Green to the North of the small village of Thakeham and with part frontage to Peacocks Lane and part frontage to Cray's Lane and with access points from both these lanes. Farmed as part of a larger holding, the land has been in mixed arable or grass leys for fodder with productive grassland and well managed largely hedged internal and external boundaries with drainage ditches to the side. The land is available for sale as a whole or in up to three lots, although the vendors reserves the right to alter such lotting. Should the land be sold in individual lots, then the ownership and future maintenance of dividing boundaries will be included as part of the conditions of sale and including the blocking-up of the interconnecting gateways between the interconnected three fields. There are no public rights of way crossing the land.