- LOT 1 OF 3 LOTS : c. 2.21 acres (0.89 Ha) pastureland with water connection & field shelter to be supplied & fenced boundaries. Guide Price £85,000.
- Freehold land for sale as a whole or in individual lots: initially comprising LOTS 1 to 3 with further lots potentially available.
- LOT 2: c. 2.16 acres (0.87 Ha) pastureland with water connection & field shelter to be supplied & fenced boundaries. Guide Price £85,000.
- LOT 3: c. 2.5 acres (0.99 Ha) pastureland with water connection & field shelter to be supplied & fenced boundaries. Guide Price £85,000. SALE AGREED.
- Attractive rural location within the South Downs National Park and with fine views over adjoining countryside & with access onto Kings Lane and then to a Public Way.
LOT 1 of THREE LOTS: The land occupies an attractive rural location with fine views over adjoining neighbouring countryside and with hacking out available directly from the minor country lane which is on the edge of the small village of Coldwaltham, within 2 miles of Pulborough with its range of local shops, facilities and mainline railway station. Lots 1-3 comprise three paddocks formed from a larger pasture holding and divided with post and wire fencing and with outer hedged or tree lined boundaries and served by a hardened entrance track shared with the adjoining paddocks and leading directly from Kings Lane which then becomes a public way.
Sub-metered mains water drinking troughs and a timber double mobile field shelter of approximately 24' x 12' are to be supplied to each Lot prior to completion.
The land has gated vehicular access from Kings Lane thence leading to the Old London Road and the A29 heading South with connections to Chichester c. 15 miles and North to Pulborough c. 2 miles with a good range of local facilities. Similar facilities can also be found at Storrington, within 6.75 miles to the East and Gatwick Airport is c. 29 miles distant.