- Beautifully presented detached property
- Situated in a highly desirable and convenient lane close to the Village High Street
- Three good size double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Large double aspect sitting room and separate dining room
- Double integral garage and drive, east facing rear garden
- Ample opportunity to enlarge (subject to any necessary consents)
- No chain
An opportunity to acquire a STUNNING DETACHED HOUSE offered for sale for the first time since 1983, and situated in a highly desirable and CONVENIENT LOCATION within the conservation area. The property was constructed to exacting standards around 35 years ago by local builders, and has LIGHT AND SPACIOUS, extremely WELL APPOINTED accommodation over two floors with numerous extra features, such as a superb kitchen with a sizeable utility room, a large double aspect sitting room with Yorkstone fireplace, three good size double bedrooms, the master having a large en-suite, along with a double galleried landing. The property has been continually updated during the current owner's occupation, and includes modern bathroom suites with underflooring heating, panelled internal doors throughout, gas central heating fired by a regularly serviced boiler, and a pretty east facing rear garden designed for ease of maintenance. Internally, the property has a feel of real quality and is beautifully presented in neutral tones. There is an opportunity to enlarge, particularly into the roof space within the integral garage. An internal inspection of this property, which is considered ideal for downsizers or, indeed, families, is considered essential. No onward chain.