- Charming attached 4/5 bedroom converted dairy. COUNCIL TAX F: EPC: C
- Superb rural views over the surrounding countryside
- Spacious accommodation of just over 2600 sq. ft.
- Extensively refurbished with new kitchen and bathrooms
- Delightful south facing rear garden with useful studio
- Magnificent open plan reception space with wood burning stove and bi-fold doors leading to patio area
***SOLD BY H J BURT*** An opportunity to purchase a charming attached 4/5 bedroom converted former dairy situated in a rural location between Albourne and Henfield, with outstanding views over the surrounding countryside and towards the South Downs. The property was originally converted, we understand, around 1990 but has, in recent years, undergone significant further inprovement, having been completely redecorated with new bathrooms and kitchen units having been added, and now features extremely light and deceptively spacious accommodation over two floors. The entrance hall has a vaulted ceiling and the open plan sitting room flows beautfifully into the dining room and magnificent fully fitted kitchen. Two sets of bi-fold doors lead to the south facing patio. There are two bedrooms, bathroom, inner hall and utility room on the ground floor, whilst the superb main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, as well as further potential bedrooms and a large landing on the first floor. The delightful gardens include a raised decking area ideal for al fresco dining, whilst there is an incredibly useful outbuilding, again with bi-fold doors, that can be used as a gym/office/studio. There is off-road parking for approx. four cars in front of the property and beside the rear of the outbuilding. An internal inspection of this unique property is highly recommended.