- Very attractive small grassland farm occupying an enviable position on the edge of the Knepp Castle Estate including a pretty detached period cottage & land. Available for sale as a whole or in up to 3 Lots:
- Lot 1 - Detached period cottage (not Listed) with good potential for refurbishment & improvement & with fine views, garden, garage & outbuilding, small paddock. Overall approx. 1.6 ac. (0.65Ha).: OIEO £900,000.
- Lot 2 - Adjoining pasture land extending to approx. 8.40 acres (3.40 Ha.): OIEO £175,000.
- Lot 3 - Western block of pasture land with small area of woodland, overall approx. 21 acres (8.50 Ha.): OIEO £275,000.
- Occupying a desirable rural location within 9.5 miles of the old market town of Horsham.
BEST & FINAL BIDS BY 12 NOON 09/07/21 (PLEASE APPLY TO AGENT FOR FULL DETAILS AND SUPPORTING INFORMATION). Offered for sale on the open market for the first time in over 35 years, Lackeys comprises a very attractive small grassland farm occupying a desirable rural location and to the South of the old market town of Horsham and bordering the Knepp Castle estate, renowned for its rewilding and conservation projects. The property represents a rare opportunity to acquire a pretty period cottage that is not Listed and which has been subject to various alterations and additions since the late vendors' acquisition in the mid 1980's. The property now offers great scope for an incoming purchaser to refurbish or alter the accommodation to their particular requirements (subject to all necessary consents) and to take advantage of the very desirable rural location with its fine rural views in particular to the West over its adjoining land which is available for sale either as a whole or in different lots.
The house includes an interesting mix of external elevations including to the old part, part exposed stone and brickwork under a tiled pitched roof and thence linking to the later timber framed addition to the rear under a tiled pitched roof and plus single storey garden/sitting room to the South side.