- Much improved four bedroom semi-detached Victorian house
- Situated on the eastern periphery of the village
- Close to Henfield Common and countryside walks
- Spacious and highly adaptable accommodation
- Superb 250 ft. (to be verified) rear garden
- Many period and contemporary features
A much improved and extended semi-detached Victorian home on the semi-rural outskirts of Henfield, yet within reach of Henfield Common and the High Street. The property has been significantly altered in recent years with highly flexible and spacious accommodation on two floors, with a combination of modern family living and period charm. There is good sized open plan living area and dining area with a family room off, plus a well equipped kitchen with electric Aga, a utility and office/playroom surrounding a courtyard area. Whilst on the first floor are four bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower and a family bathroom. There is parking for two cars at the front of the property, whilst one of the main features is the magnificent, well stocked rear garden that measures approximately 250 ft. in length and has various sitting out areas for al fresco dining. An internal inspection is highly recommended.