- A spacious older style detached family house
- Situated in a highly sought-after lane approx. half a mile from the Village centre
- Four bedrooms, four reception rooms, plus kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazed ‘tilt and turn’ windows
- Lovely rear garden with southerly aspect
- Carriage ‘in & out’ drive with parking for several cars. Attached double garage
A SPACIOUS DETACHED property originally constructed, we understand, in the 1920’s that has been extensively EXTENDED to create a spacious and comfortable FAMILY HOME with flexible accommodation on two floors and a pretty rear garden with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT. Situated in the favoured West End Lane, the property backs onto and has VIEWS over adjoining fields, yet is within reach of the village High Street via the various twittens. There are three good size reception rooms, as well as a kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory, a ground floor cloakroom/utility, as well as four good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows a carriage drive with parking for several cars, and attached double garage. There is no onward chain, and an internal inspection is highly recommended.