- Delightful detached period cottage in accessible semi-rural location and with planning consent to extend. EPC E. Council Tax Band F.
- Beautifully presented accommodation with many period & modern features & consent to extend to potentially create 3 beds.
- Hall with cloakroom & shower room, South facing sitting room with fireplace, double aspect dining room, fitted kitchen. 2 bedrooms to the 1st floor.
- Timber cabin/studio/home office/summer house.
- Quintessential English country cottage garden.
- Off-street parking area
**GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £650,000**
PLANNING CONSENT TO EXTEND (DC/21/2699). A charming detached period cottage offering light & beautifully presented accommodation of great character spread over two floors and with all the principal rooms facing South. The cottage, with its mix of painted brick and part weather boarded elevations under a tiled roof, sits in a primarily South facing and quintessentially English country cottage garden with front path leading from the outer two-three car parking spaces to the South. The garden is securely fenced and is ideal for pets and children, with a side gate to the path leading to the village and also a gate to the rear garden. The rear garden is also accessible from the back door and offers a landscaped and terraced area and lawn with smart timber cabin to one corner providing useful additional guest space/home office or recreational area. To the South facing terrace at the front of the cottage is an alfresco dining area and space for a further outhouse next to a pergola, with rose and wisteria climbers adorning the front of the cottage.