- Detached 'upside down house' with a huge amount of potential
- Ample scope for extension and alteration including provision of possible annexe (stnc)
- Wonderful gardens and grounds extending to around 0.83 of an acre (0.336 hectares)
- Modern gas central heating system and double glazing
- Ample parking and detached tandem garage
- First floor balcony with far reaching views
- Lovely semi-rural location close to village of Small Dole
***SALE AGREED BY H J BURT*** A rare opportunity to purchase a most unusual detached property in a semi rural lane with scope for alteration and extension to create a lovely family home or, indeed, an annexe for an elderly relative, etc. The Crows Nest currently has 'upside down' accommodation with the majority of the bedrooms on the ground floor, and the living accommodation on the first floor that includes a superb sitting room with large balcony affording far-reaching views. Outside is a 37' tandem garage and private parking for several cars. However, one of the main features are the wonderful, secluded gardens and grounds that include a lightly wooded area, former vegetable plot and a small paddock. An internal inspection of this property that offers a superb amount of potential is highly recommended.