- Charming 16th C. 4-5 bed cottage
- Superb Ancillary Barn: home office/studio/guest accommodation
- Delightful mature gardens & grounds, extending overall to c. 3 acres
- Double garage, driveway, level recreational/paddock area & mature woodland
- Pretty & quiet, yet accessible, semi-rural location on edge of village
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
***Guide Range £995,000 to £1,050,000*** A charming and very appealing Grade II Listed DETACHED COTTAGE together with the great benefit of a SUPERB SEPARATE DETACHED BARN PROVIDING ADAPTABLE ANCILLARY ACCOMMODATION and currently used as a home office/studio guest accommodation and overlooking the property's delightful mature gardens and grounds which extend OVERALL APPROX. 3 ACRES. The property occupies a peaceful semi-rural location on the edge of the popular small village of Nuthurst and is also very well placed for access to the centre of the old market town of Horsham with mainline railway station, all being within 4 miles.