- Absolutely Charming Grade II Listed Detached House
- Offered with vacant possession
- Prominent Situation In Heart of Much Sought After Downland Village
- Displaying a Wealth of Period Features
- Very Pretty South Facing Garden
- Within South Downs National Park
- Walking Distance of Very Popular Shepherd & Dog Pub
An absolutely charming detached timber framed Grade II Listed cottage believed to date from the early 1600's, providing accommodation of great charm & character and retaining many period features. Prominently situated in the heart of the much sought after Downland village of Fulking within the conservation area and South Downs National Park with views from various parts of the property. There is a large chimney stack serving all the fireplaces, latched internal doors, wooden flooring and an independently controlled underflooring heating system to the Kitchen and Conservatory. Briefly the accommodation includes: Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with exposed timbers and beams and lovely inglenook fireplace with log burner, inner hall, bespoke modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room linking to Amdega conservatory, play room/utility and boot room. Principal ensuite bedroom with modern shower/dressing room, family bathroom, bedroom 3, large double bedroom 2 to part vaulted second floor and leading through to bedroom 4. Delightful landscaped South facing cottage garden with garden store and shed.