- Pretty Grade II 17th Century Detached Cottage
- Semi-rural location. Lovely views to the rear.
- Three Double Bedrooms, Kitchen with Rangemaster cooker and Utility Room
- Four Reception Rooms including Snug and Breakfast Room
- Good Size Gardens, Ample Parking, Garaging and Outbuildings
- Many original features. Gas central heating. Double & secondary glazing
***Guide Range £699,950 to £715,000*** A charming detached Grade II listed cottage that was believed to have been constructed in the middle of the 17th Century with numerous additional features, such as ledged and latched doors with wrought iron door furniture, inglenook fireplaces and exposed wall and ceiling timbers. The property has been extended and improved by the current owners and now has spacious accommodation on two floors that includes three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and four reception rooms. The pretty gardens virtually surround the property, backing onto neighbouring gardens and open fields, whilst there is ample off-road parking and turning for several vehicles leading to a large tandem garage and further timber outbuildings. The construction is a mixture of painted brick, some vertical tile hanging and timbered elevations under a clay tile roof that includes a cat slide roof on the northern elevations. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning property.