- A most attractive Victorian semi-detached house. Freehold. Council Tax: D EPC: E.
- Walking distance of the High Street
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors
- Two good size reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms plus first floor bathroom
- Utility room with WC, useful cellar and low maintenance south facing rear garden
A handsome semi-detached Victorian house believed to date from around 1870 with spacious accommodation over four floors that includes a cellar and a spacious attic bedroom. This classic Victorian property has two reception rooms on the ground floor that lead to a spacious, extended kitchen that has been refurbished in recent years and that includes a useful utility room and bi-fold doors that lead to the secluded, low maintenance south facing rear garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom/shower room, whilst a further staircase leads to the aforementioned attic bedroom. The property has gas fired central heating, new roofs (installed 2020), various period features including some dado rails, picture rails, pine panelled internal doors and fireplaces