- Delightful detached conversion of former old pump house
- With refurbished & extended accommodation of character
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, garden/dining room, fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms, bathroom & outside studio/potential office and separate cloakroom
- Extensive paved driveway with electric gates
- South facing garden area
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £595,000 to £625,000. The Old Pump House comprises a delightful conversion of a detached brick and tile building originally constructed around the well and pump fittings to serve the adjacent, substantial property known as the Clock House and understood to have been completed at the early part of the previous century. The building was converted in the last 25 years into an attractive detached house which has been subsequently extended and refurbished to a high standard with a good amount of exposed oak doors, joinery and fittings, part exposed brickwork to walls and traditional leaded light style windows with double glazed units. The house offers appealing accommodation spread over two floors and is approached by means of an electric gated entrance to a substantial paved driveway with good parking and turning areas and potential space for creating a 2-bay garage/carport (subject to all the necessary consents) and also with the detached building providing useful studio/office space with kitchenette and w.c. to the rear plus side store.