- Semi-Detached Victorian 3 Bed Cottage with Scope to Extend (STC)
- Gardens, Grounds & Paddock Totalling c. 1.2 Acres
- Superb Semi-Rural Location in a Highly Sought After Hamlet
- Stabling, Detached Garage & Chicken Run
- Gravel Driveway & Parking for Several Cars
- LPG Central Heating with Recently Installed Boiler.
- Everest Double Glazed Windows Throughout.
- Viewing Recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN
WITH APPROX. 1.2 ACRES INCL. PADDOCK. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a Victorian semi-detached property that has been extended to provide three bedroom accommodation over three floors, including a Master Bedroom with En-Suite and a Kitchen/Breakfast Room, complete with a separate Utility.
The property is situated in the semi-rural location within the highly sought-after hamlet of Wineham, and includes a useful detached Double Garage, as well as stabling with a chicken run and approximately 1.2 acres, within which is a picturesque pond. The lovely gardens and grounds back onto open fields, with outstanding rural views. Elevations are of cream painted render under a clay tile roof, and there is ample scope for further extension (subject to the necessary consents). Reduced for a quick sale – proceedable applicants only