- Spacious detached house in a highly sought after rural hamlet
- Excellent family accommodation over two floors
- Outstanding views of the South Downs to the rear
- Recently refitted kitchen & ground floor cloakroom/shower room
- New carpets & uPVC double glazed windows. Total rewire plus LED lights installed
- Attractive south facing rear garden with outbuildings & small stream
A DETACHED early 20th Century property situated in the RARELY AVAILABLE rural HAMLET of Edburton, having been EXTENDED significantly over the years. It has also been extensively REFURBISHED with the installation of a new cloakroom/shower room and kitchen, with the added benefit of new uPVC double glazed windows with leaded lights throughout, new carpets, new boiler and heating system, new LED lights and a total re-wire. The property has sizeable, recently redecorated accommodation over two floors that includes 4/5 bedrooms, an extremely large sitting room that opens up into a garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, snug and dining area. The property occupies a good size plot in an enviable position in the lap of the South Downs. The property was originally constructed of a combination of brick, timbered, pebble dash and weather boarded elevations, whilst the kitchen and utility extension have rendered elevations, all under a clay tiled roof. An internal inspection of this fantastic family property is highly recommended.