- Beautifully presented detached 3/4 bedroom chalet property situated at the end of a popular close.
- Wide plot including well stocked and pretty rear garden
- Contemporary open plan living accommodation
- Off-road parking for several cars plus garage
- Gas central heating including underfloor heating
- Double glazed windows, mains operated smoke alarms
An opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented detached chalet property situated in a sought after close of bungalows located within the popular village of Partridge Green. The property has undergone significant alteration and improvement in recent years, and is now a comfortable and contemporary family home with a superb open plan kitchen and living area, with double doors opening to a separate sitting room, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, whilst on the first floor there are two good size bedrooms, the main bedroom having an en-suite and a dressing area that could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom. The property occupies a wide plot with pretty rear garden measuring approximately 100 ft. at the widest point, with various sitting out areas for al fresco dining. Other features include underfloor heating fired by the central heating system on the ground floor, with the en-suite shower room also having electric underfloor heating. There is a useful utility room as well as ample off-road parking and an attached garage. An internal inspection is highly recommended.