- A beautiful detached Grade II Listed period house
- Occupying an attractive & accessible rural location within 4.7 miles of the old market town of Horsham
- 3 reception rooms including study, 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Extensive garaging with spacious 1st floor 1 bed annexe over. Garden office
- Delightful gardens with swimming pool & tennis court
- Adjoining paddocks bordering woodland & with separate access
- Overall, approx. 4.1 acres (1.66 Ha)
A delightful character period house with large annexe and paddocks situated in the popular village of Nuthurst. Approximately 4.1 acres. The property is found in a lovely setting within the popular rural village of Nuthurst. It is approached via an entrance with a five bar gate opening to a wide gravelled parking area. The house itself is a detached grade II listed property believed to date from the 17th century or earlier with attractive stone elevations to the ground floor and the original timber framing with intricate brick infills above. A storm porch leads to the front door opening to the accommodation which has much character including exposed original beams, latched doors and latticed leaded light windows, mostly with secondary glazing.
Ceiling heights in most rooms are good given the property’s age and the ground floor accommodation includes a double aspect drawing room with inglenook fireplace, spacious study with fitted bookshelving, sitting room/dining room with window and door overlooking the lovely rear gardens, and corner fireplace with log burning stove; opening to kitchen with fitted wood fronted units with tiled work surfaces incorporating a six ring Calor gas hob, electric double oven and twin bowl stainless steel sink unit. At the rear of the property is a utility room with built-in boiler cupboard, shelved larder, rear lobby with further utility areas and cloakroom.
On the first floor the landing has a walk-in airing cupboard and leads to the main bedroom with dressing table alcove, built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room; and three further bedrooms each with built-in wardrobe and a vanity unit. Family bathroom.