- Recently Redecorated Mid Terrace Warden Assisted Property
- Level Walk to the High Street. Outstanding Views
- Gas Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazed Windows. Modern Carpets
- Part of a Property Retirement for the Over 55s
- 2 Bedrooms, Modern Kitchen, Modern Shower Room, Refitted Bathroom
- Private West Facing Patio. Extensive Communal Grounds
A lovely 2 bedroom staggered mid terrace retirement property forming part of a popular development of warden assisted homes for the over 55s within level walking distance of the High Street. The property has been completely redecorated in recent years and includes a modern fitted bathroom, shower room and kitchen, uPVC double glazed windows and modern carpets. Other features include a living room with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, ground floor bedroom 2/dining room, gas central heating and a small private west facing garden in addition to the extensive and delightful communal gardens. There are Westerly views from the rear of the property over The Rothery field and the surrounding countryside towards the South Downs. The property forms part of a small block of exclusive retirement apartment, bungalows and terraced houses situated on the southern edge of the village, and the main block itself offers communal sitting room and kitchen area, along with the facility to accommodate family and friends in the guest bedroom and shower room. There is no onward chain and an internal inspection is highly recommended.