- Superb Huf Haus house contemporary dwelling built in 2009
- Occupying an enviable rural position with quite sensational views including to the South Downs
- Semi-open plan living space with wide balcony
- 3-4 bedrooms & 2 bath/shower rooms
- Private driveway & lower ground floor integrated garaging
- Separate detached barn
- Gently sloping pasture land. In all approx. 14.25 acres (5.77 Ha)
BEST & FINAL BIDS BY NOON ON 24th JUNE 2019 - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR APPLICATION FORMS. A stunning contemporary German built Huf Haus constructed in 2009 on a quite superb and enviable, elevated, rural position approached by its own private entrance drive passing the property's adjoining and gently sloping pasture fields. The house affords simply stunning views in all directions, but in particular offering a wide panoramic viewpoint to the South to the South Downs and over adjoining countryside and including the adjacent and award winning Albourne Wine Estate. The property lies a short distance to the North of, but outside, the boundary of the South Downs National Park.