- Charming extended Victorian cottage within a conservation area
- Situated in a quiet location in the heart of the village
- 14'11 x 11'9 (approx) brick built garage
- Three reception rooms and two bedrooms (formerly three)
- Delightful, well stocked 120' rear garden with Summerhouse
- Bathroom and ensuite WC to master bedroom. Two useful loft spaces
- Gas central heating and some double glazed windows
An opportunity to purchase a lovely period semi-detached cottage, built, we understand around 1860 and situated in a quiet, desirable backwater, yet within easy reach of the village centre. The property has the added benefit of a stunning and well stocked 120' (approx) long rear garden and a useful brick built garage. The cottage has been altered and extended in recent years to provide two good size bedrooms (formerly three bedrooms) and a first floor bathroom, whilst there is excellent living space on the ground floor that includes a dining room, good size Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a light, double aspect Sitting Room that opens up into the Conservatory.