- Attractive detached bungalow Council Tax Band – ‘F’, EPC: C
- Situated in a highly sought-after close backing onto open farmland
- Views of Chanctonbury Ring and The South Downs National Park
- Three bedrooms, one with en-suite
- South-westerly rear garden. Garage and drive
- Gas central heating, solar panels and double glazed windows
A DETACHED bungalow situated in an EXCLUSIVE CLOSE of similar detached houses and bungalows adjoining farmland and with distant VIEWS of Chanctonbury Ring and The South Downs National Park. The property has light and SPACIOUS accommodation that includes a kitchen/breakfast room, an 'L' shaped sitting/dining room with double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden, three bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room and a further bathroom. There are PV SOLAR PANELS that complement the gas central heating, double glazed windows, and a brick paved driveway with parking for several cars leading to the attached garage with electrically operated up and over door. The rear garden has a south-westerly aspect. An internal inspection of this lovely bungalow is highly recommended..