- Extremely Spacious (2192 sq ft plus garage) Detached Bungalow
- Situated in a Private, Secluded Location
- Quadruple Garage Block with Ample Driveway & Parking
- Four Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Large Sitting Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Stunning East Facing Rear Garden
- Timber double glazing. Gas central heating
An extremely spacious detached bungalow constructed around thirty years ago by Vinalls Builders, situated down a long private drive just off Upper Station Road. Hunters End has a large plot (totalling approx. 0.549 of an acre) that includes a long private drive quadruple garage block a courtyard with parking for several vehicles, as well as a delightful, secluded east facing rear garden. The property has flexible and spacious accommodation that includes four bedrooms, three reception rooms and a good size kitchen/breakfast room. The master bedroom was formerly two rooms, and has the added benefit of two separate en-suite bathrooms. This is a rare opportunity to acquire an extremely spacious property in a stunning, private location and an internal viewing is highly recommended.