- Two Attractive level fields
- Situated on the Southern outskirts of Horsham
- Overall approx. 9.15 acres (3.70 Ha.)
- Available for sale as a whole or in two lots
- Lot 1: approx. 4.40 acres (1.76 Ha.) OIRO £97,500
- Lot 2: approx. 4.75 acres (1.97 Ha.) OIRO £95,000
- Mains water connected to each field with stock fenced or hedged boundaries
- Part road frontage to Coltstaple Lane and accessed therefrom
- Very desirable & rural location within 2 miles of Horsham
- Small area of pretty mixed woodland copse to each part
LAND AVAILABLE FOR SALE AS A WHOLE OR IN TWO LOTS. Lot 2 approx. 4.75 acres. Two attractive pasture fields with part frontage to and access from Coltstaple Lane and forming outlining parcels to the larger agricultural holding of Bulls Farm, with the main homestead and access from Sedgwick Lane. There are distant rural views from the land over neighbouring farm and woodland with a small area of attractive mixed broadleaf woodland to each lot.
Whilst the area is unspoilt and rural, it is nonetheless highly accessible, with the lots being within 2 miles of Horsham town centre accessible via the A281 Brighton Road leading into the town, with Sedgwick Lane and Kerves Lane connecting thereto. Horsham offers an extensive range of shops, trades and services, as well as entertainment facilities and out-of-town superstore shopping at Broadbridge Heath, together with adjoining sports centre, within 4 miles and, with mainline railway station with services to London Victoria (approx. 55 mins), being within approximately 3 miles and travelling via Crawley & Gatwick Airport and also to Dorking and beyond. The large village of Southwater to the South-West is within 3½ miles. The A24 may be reached via rural lanes through Southwater or Copsale, or alternatively, North through Horsham.