- A stunning Victorian terraced house
- Situated in a highly desirable yet convenient location
- Beautiful views towards the South Downs
- Courtyard garden plus south facing communal gardens & parking
- Gas central heating & double glazed windows
- Two double bedrooms and lovely first floor bathroom
A charming Victorian terraced house which has been sympathetically updated by the current owner to create a bright and spacious home full of character, situated in a quiet, highly sought-after location with stunning south-facing Downland views, and being adjacent to lovely countryside walks. The property has spacious accommodation over two floors that includes a delightful sitting/dining room with open fireplaces and a kitchen/family room that has been comprehensively fitted in a range of built-in appliances and granite work surfaces, whilst on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with roll top bath. There is a pretty, enclosed rear courtyard garden, whilst there is communal parking and large communal gardens and play area to the front of the terrace.