- Beautifully presented attached family home
- Quietly situated in a lovely courtyard location
- Pleasantly decorated in neutral tones throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite. Two further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Sitting room and dining room. Fitted kitchen. Cloakroom
- Nearby garage. Gas central heating. Double glazed windows
A most attractive three bedroom attached house built by Charles Church in 2013 to their Slinfold design The property has the remainder of the ten year NHBC warranty and is situated in a pleasant location on the north side of the village, close to open countryside and walks. The property is conveniently situated for the medical centre, leisure centre, St Peter's Primary School and the High Street. Offering light and airy accommodation that includes cloakroom, living and dining rooms, contemporary kitchen, bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside is a garage and parking, plus rear and side gardens. Other features include gas central heating, a useful external storage cupboard, carpets and blinds where fitted and uPVC double glazing throughout. An internal inspection is highly recommended.