- Most attractive 1930s detached four bedroom family house
- Situated close to countryside walks
- Two reception rooms plus kitchen/dining room
- Four good size bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Private driveway and detached garage
- Pretty 50' x 50' approx. south facing rear garden
A most attractive detached property constructed in the 1930s of white painted render elevations under a clay tile roof. The property has light and spacious accommodation over two floors that includes two sizeable reception rooms and kitchen/dining room plus shower room on the ground floor, as well as four bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The property has many period features including stripped pine internal doors and high skirting boards, as well as some fireplaces, whilst the pretty south facing rear garden has a raised decked terrace and measures approximately 50' x 50'. There is ample off-road parking for several cars, as well as a detached timber garage with light and power. An internal inspection is highly recommended.