- Extended detached bungalow in a lovely secluded location
- Large well stocked gardens with the plot totalling almost quarter of an acre
- four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms, kitchen and utility
- Drive and detached garage
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
‘The Bungalow’ was originally built, we understand, in 1936 with later additions and now has surprisingly spacious accommodation all on one floor that includes two reception rooms, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and utility room. There is a lovely, secluded plot of almost a quarter of an acre, with well stocked gardens virtually surrounding the property with various lawned areas, mature shrubs and trees, a small pond plus a drive leading to a detached garage. Other features include gas central heating and double glazed windows. An internal inspection is highly recommended.