- **Guide Price £650,000 to £685,000**
- A handsome detached former estate period cottage
- Occupying a desirable rural location
- Set in approximately 1.20 acres (0.49 Ha.)
- Kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Outhouses & stores
- Attractive gardens & grounds incl. area of woodland shaw
Gardeners Cottage comprises a handsome detached former estate cottage, previously being the gardener's cottage to the neighbouring West Grinstead Park which, until 26 years ago, had formed part of the larger West Grinstead Park Estate located in the heart of the Sussex Weald. approximately midway between the old market towns of Steyning to the South and Horsham to the North. To the South side of the property is the pretty old brick wall forming part of the Old Park's former walled gardens and the adjoining driveway leads round to two other former estate cottages which have been substantially improved and enhanced over the last 25 years to create two smart country properties.