- Imposing 4 bedroom Edwardian village house
- Elevated position within the popular hamlet of Poynings
- Views of the South Downs National Park
- Pretty rear garden and off road parking
- Large sitting room and kitchen/dining room with utility
- Conservatory, oil central heating, double glazed windows
A four bedroom semi-detached Edwardian property with spacious family accommodation over three floors, including a large sitting room with fireplace and large square bay window, an equally spacious kitchen/dining room with utility and conservatory, four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. Oil fired central heating. Outside is a shared driveway leading to a private parking area for 2/3 cars at the rear of the pretty, secluded garden. The property is situated within the highly desirable and unspoilt rural hamlet of Poynings features super views of the South Downs.